Congratulations!
You have arrived at a fantastic pillar of nonfiction internet literature.
Friday, December 7, 2007
Westie Sandwich
OMIGOSH! THAT IS SOOOO CUTE RIGHT? AAAAAW! Winston was laying down on the sofa and one of the cushions fell on him, and he was to lazy to get up! HEE~HEE~HEE
Gemma, I recently looked at your other blog and realized that, for one, you haven't posted anything since october and, for another, you still have that-one-person-who-we-thought-was-Sheen-'s blog on their, the one who said genderist (is there a word for both guys and girls?) remarks.
7 comments:
AWWWWWWWWW!!!! That is so adorable!!
Laura
He looks pretty squished.
=]
my aunt brought over her dogs old santas coat and hat costume that doesn't fit anymore. IT IS SO ADORABLY CUTE!
Gemma, I recently looked at your other blog and realized that, for one, you haven't posted anything since october and, for another, you still have that-one-person-who-we-thought-was-Sheen-'s blog on their, the one who said genderist (is there a word for both guys and girls?) remarks.
I'm keeping that in case I ever need to chek it again and really I don't plan on posting there much anymore
SOOOOO CUUUUTE!
Post a Comment