Friday, October 2, 2009

I Will Set Fire To It/Him!

We only have two weeks left in this school quarter. Can we really almost have a fourth of the year over with? Wow.

Besides this quarter going by in an oddly quick way, this past week did the same. I was anticipating running the 1.8 mile in gym class all week, but it was again avoided. (we were supposed to run it Monday, I think? I'm not sure, but it just keeps getting pushed away for our class)Anyway, the 1.8.. not so bad, yet I'm not looking forward to when it comes. I need it though. I need all the good grading I can get in gym frankly, as I have a B+. Or something like that. It's bothering me. I cannot possibly end this quarter with a my only B grade in wellness. I refuse!! The reason I have it is that my darn wellness(gym, health class, p.e., whatever) teacher's tests over sports such as football, tennis, and rugby are all just 10 questions so when you miss only 2 or 3... it's not good. Blegh. Is it really all that important that I understand the rules of these sports? I mean, if these were tests over health information, facts about the human body or staying fit, well then it would be a different story. But sports? I exercise and put forth effort when we play in gym, shouldn't that be enough? Anyway, enough of that rant. I've been complaining about it for some time now, and I will accept it's my fault I missed the problems on these tests that have cost me my grade. (even though I studied A LOT, and stilled failed, for the tests following my first blunder)

Now. It's almost 12.. Why am I up this late?! It's Friday! But I really should sleep.. And sleep I will! I think I may get up at 11am.. On Sunday. That seems sufficient.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I like your new profile picture :D

Gemma said...

thanks ^_^