Sunday, October 11, 2009

If You Want To Destroy My Sweater

This week went by like... "BOOM. Whoa, it's Friday?" Exactly like that. Of course, it was an uninteresting week. Let's see. Laura, Chris, and I worked together on a science project where groups had to construct a holder that would keep an egg from breaking from a long drop. OUR EGG DID NOT BREAK! Yay. :] Other than that, on Friday the band had an event planned that happens every year where we play with the other middle school bands and the high school marching band before a football game at the high school. It rained all Thursday and Friday. The event was canceled. Darn. Oh well, at least it was nice this weekend which allowed me to have a campfire! Yay campfires! :] And my only homework this weekend is a book report where I need to describe my book to the class and write a short summary, that I'm done with! YAY! :] Now... Now, I need to find something interesting and productive to do..

No comments: