Some of the other reasons I like fall though:
- You get to start wearing sweaters and jeans and such, I like that kind of warmth more than just being hot. (unless it's because I'm laying in the sun) Like, when you're chilly you can just put on a jacket, but when it's hot out you can only fan yourself and try to cool off.
- Pumpkin pie, apple pie, thanksgiving type foods, warm soup, and all the other great yummy foods that are specific to fall.
- The LEAVES are so pretty! In so many different colors! And then they all fall off and the trees appear so desolate and bare, which looks way cool.
- It's my last chance to be outside a lot before I get sick of freezing in the winter weather.
- The season just feels warm and fuzzy to me, with warm colors like burgundy, orange, yellow, brown, it's like a total feel good season. If chocolate were a season it'd be fall.
- That chocolate thought reminds me: CANDY CORN, if I didn't love all candy equally candy corn would be one of my favorites. ;P
1 comment:
Haha, I like the chocolate analogy.
Post a Comment