Friday, February 20, 2009

The New Friendship of Bonsai and Fern

Well, for those of you who may have noticed I wasn't at school today I have an awful sore throat and cough and congested nose. I also jabbed my upper gums/lip with a cereal straw yesterday, that sounds so strange I know, and now that wound is waaaaaay sore. I also seem to have an extremely bruised tailbone that has been hurting for the past two weeks. (the result of falling down the stairs for the umpteenth time) Eventually I'm just going to trip and break into a million pieces. Anyway, now that my poor health has been covered, I am otherwise quite well! Or at least my week was. We've had play practice each day afterschool and it hasn't been too boring. I've quite enjoyed the experience this year and I'm really looking forward to the final performance. Also last weekend I did some painting which was nice. I hope to accomplish some more this weekend also. Happy Friday! ^_^ One more thing, I cannot wait for the frigid weather of winter to be replaced with springtime! Spring is my absolute favorite season.


Bonsai and Tom the Fern have become friends! :) The fern was emma's and my fern baby from science.


I don't think this painting(from last weekend) is quite done yet. It needs more depth... maybe some sheep.


Here's another painting from the weekend. It's okay I suppose.


This is the third painting I did. It's my favorite.

6 comments:

Eric said...

Awesome paintings.

Gemma said...

Thanks! :D

Emma said...

I like the tree one!

Laura said...

acryllic?

Gemma said...

Yeah, all three paintings were with acrylic. :)

Jeff said...

I'm really fond of the third one too.