Thursday, September 11, 2008
[insert title here]
Well now, I feel like I should post something since I've neglected my blog for a little while and I already feel bad. Unfortunately I cannot think of much to post about. I've been very boring recently and I think that is the fault of my schoolwork. But who am I to be blaming others, I just can't seem to think of anything to talk about. Let us see. Well, right now some things I want to do are: make a bow and arrow, grow a bonsai tree, sew something, have a campfire, purchase some pastels and create some masterpieces, film something with the four blank tapes I have that need filling, and the list continues. I'm constantly finding things to do and now because of school I don't really get a chance to attempt them. So these ideas all end up on a "To Do" list for the weekends. At least tomorrow is Friday. Yay for Fridays! Also, I can now play the melody of the theme song for The Office on my flute. I got the tune stuck in my head so I figured I might as well listen to the song over and over again online and work it out on my flute. I also found the sheet music for the part played on the piano. Happy Thursday almost Friday everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I figured out how to play "Beautiful Dreamer" when I still had Gilbert.
I still wish I could play the piano. But for now, I'm trying to learn the guitar.
Post a Comment