Monday, September 22, 2008

Creepy Crazy Persons

....ooooookay. Huh. Well that's just creepy and odd. That is... yeah that is.... ew ... seriously disturbing. Whatever. Anyway, I just finished a delicious peanut butter sandwich. It was very tasty. And it was made especially yummy because I have a little cutter that cuts the sandwich like a smuckers uncrustable. And yes it does waste a lot of the sandwich, but it isn't actually wasted because I eat all the scraps first and then I can enjoy my perfect little crustless peanut butter sandwich. Also, recently whenever we have a candle lit I can't help going and grabbing a toothpick to light on fire. Ha. Toothpicks just burn so well, and it's easy to blowout. It's addicting. So, how has everyone been? Testing last week was so boring. I'm almost happy to be back to the usual school schedule. I'm also pretty happy my team is taking a field trip on Thursday. That'll be nice. Today, I think it was because it's a Monday, I was so tired during school. I was exhausted when I got home and I kept getting these headaches. I've already taken one nap and I think, even though it may keep me from getting to bed later, I'm going to go lay down again.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What was disturbing?

Anonymous said...

what was the creepy, distusting thing alluded to in the beginning?

Anonymous said...

hello? gemma?

Gemma said...

? What? Was I on at the same time as someone and I didn't even notice it? I haven't been paying much attention to the counter when I get on anymore.

Anonymous said...

Are you goinge to answer Natalie and I's question?