Thursday, November 1, 2007
You May Have Noticed...
I changed my blog name again because I felt the other one was a little to childish. I don't know why. My mind is a constantly changing place. Anyway I hope you guys like the new one better, because for me (I haven't a clue why) it is a relief. ...So on to a very important topic... All Hallow's Eve! YAY! I dressed up as a dog, along with Sasha as an aquarium, and Sheen in her kimono/yukata. It was pretty fun. I wore my winter coat inside out because it has brown fur lining and I wore brown cordarouy pants. My face was completely covered in brown face paint except for white around my nose and mouth and white above and black below my eyes. We trick or treated in Sheen's neighborhood so when Sasha and I went to Sheen's house when Sheen opened the door she got scared and screamed. We had a ton of fun. At one of the houses we went to, I looked over at the side window right next to the door and it was completely cracked into little pieces but still in place and there was a part of the window missing. So I say "Hey guys look there's a whole in the window" and I stick my hand in and it hits the inner window so I thought it was a decoration but as I pulled my hand out some of the pieces broke off. Then I looked over at the other side window and it was fine so I was all confused and Sasha said, "Oh my gosh Gemma someone probably threw something at their window!!!" The thing was that, you know how a window is made up of three parts the back glass the frame and then the front glass, well it was the entire front glass that was comepletely shattered! I couldn't believe that. So I'm off to eat some candy and finish homework so buh-bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
May I remind you that I gave you the idea for the blog title (ahem, ahem)?
You got this one from the title of Eric's band.
Laura
Sorry! eric's band is called apple pi? oh ya ... darn it time to change again. that stinks because apple pie is my fav kind of pie. arg! still laura keep in mind that my blog has been called pithenumericalpastrything for a long time. the whole numericalpastry thing was my so that means the band is copying my blog so...I'm not changing then. I like the new title too much plus blueberry pi doesn't sound nearly as good. and in the case that they are copying me did they get the idea from my blog address? if so how cool!
Their band is 2 full 4 pi.
I gave you the idea for Road Trip, and you said that it was childish.
Laura
You could do Pastry Pi as a title.
Laura
Sorry Laura!
wait a sec. it's 2 full 4 pi. so how is my title from their name? my blog address is pithenumericalpastry.blogspot.com
I agree with Gemma. 2 Full for Pi doesn't really relate to eith pithenumericalpastry or Apple Pi.
I just saw the "pi" thing and we had seen the sign with the name.
I didn't say it like a bad thing. I just was pointing it out.
Laura
BANANA, MONKEY, PICKLE, HAT!!!!!!
Hi Natalie.
Laura
hi.
Lol. read natalie and laura's comments. just how natalie came in and then after said hi and with laura calmly saying hi natalie... it was funny.
Post a Comment