Friday, November 9, 2007

Singing and Screaming

Hey guys! I'd just like to make a shout out to the winner of the Talent Show Competition....Eric in his band 2 Full 4 Pi!!!! They won $50 dollars and a screaming crowd! OMIGOSH!!! To split among the three of them, which as Emma says each would get $16.66 with 2 cents left over. 1 cent for Ryan and Eric's parents and 1 cent for Jerry's parents. Also to Eric, if you heard any high pitched screams shouting "GO ERIC!!!" most of them were mine and Emma's. Great Job!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys really did great. And, Gemma, I actually said they'd each get $16.66, and then one cent per set of parents...but, close enough.

Sophia said...

gemz-
u probably shud use a calculater, otherwise ms. emzies, the genius, is gonna correct u like everytime

Gemma said...

soph i ddin't figure that I thought those were the amounts emma said

Gemma said...

Ugh!!! no lol idc! =P