Saturday, November 10, 2007

I'm Snot That Sick

Ok I feel like posting again since the last one wasn't as long as it should have been. I've noticed that quite often I post about being sick. Maybe I just have a bad immune system...who knows! Anyway I'm doing so again because well... I'm sick again. It isn't horrible sick like that bout of walking pneumonia but it's a fever and "me no feel good" I think I'll go into the sickish details. My nose is glazed with, dare I say it?... snot or rather mucus(at least I can breath through my nose again though cause earlier it was clogged), my stomach is feeling um 'unsettled', my breath is hot in my nose and mouth, I have a sore throat, and everything in my resperitory system feels like the desert, hot and dry. What I'm most annoyed about is that I'm sick on the weekend. I mean come on the weekend is a time for me and funishness and now I'm spending it with sickishness. I guess at least though it is kinda good that I'm sick on the weekend rather than on a school day because if I stayed home I'd have catching up to do and if I went to school (a)I'd get everyone sick, and (b)I wouldn't be able to concentrate or possibly even stay awake. (Fever's make me mega sleepy) Infact I'm gonna take a nap right now.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .(eyes drop closed slowly) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . *sniffle*sniff*yaaawn*SNAAAGH*SNORE!* . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .gnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. . . *drip* *drrip* *drrrrip* ... .. ... .. ... .... .. ... .... *plop* *snooooore!* *sssssnnnogh* *ssssnnnogh* *plop* *plop* ............ gnaaaaaaahhh*. . . *sniffle*...sniffle... sniffle..SNOOOOOORE!!!*..SNOOOOOORE!!!*..SNOOOOOORE!!!*..SNOOOOOORE!!!*..SNOOOOOORE!!!*..SNOOOOOORE!!!*..SNOOOOOORE!!!*..SNOOOOOORE!!!*..SNOOOOOORE!!!*..SNOOOOOORE!!!*..SNOOOOOORE!!!*..SNOOOOOORE!!!*..SNOOOOOORE!!!*..SNOOOOOORE!!!*..SNOOOOOORE!!!*..SNOOOOOORE!!!*..SNOOOOOORE!!!*..SNOOOOOORE!!!*..SNOOOOOORE!!!*..SNOOOOOORE!!!*..SNOOOOOORE!!!* .... ....sniffle... sniffle

5 comments:

Sophia said...

poor poor u
i feel bad 4 u, kinda
hey, i feel terrible 2 but im so not tellin y on this blog

Gemma said...

you have to email me or tell at school me because now I must know

Eric said...

Get well soon!

Gemma said...

omg soph emma told me! mine started over the weekend. my mom was saying that when girls spend a lot of time together their paterns begin to be the same, like all our scedules get to be around the same time. we've been in the same class for 4 years

Gemma said...

uuuuh! that last comment was about... uuuuuh uuuuh sewing. yeah.