Sunday, September 9, 2007

Poems

I feel like writing a poem or two... and that's what I shall do!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss the life that lived here once
It's been and gone for many months
I cry and weep and shed my tears
I fear what comes in later years
And then I think to what it'd say
If it saw me this very day
Forget me not
And you will see
That I live on in memory
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I feel afraid of the hole in me
A void so big that the stars can see
It hurts me bad
It makes me cry
I constantly ask myself why oh why
Why am I left without someone I love
Why is he gone, living above
Why does this happen to those who are good
Why 'did' it happen, I never thought it would
Nobody knows the answers to why
But I wish I did cause it's making me cry
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6 comments:

Eric said...

Wow. That's pretty amazing stuff. You're really good!

Anonymous said...

Like I said, PUBLISH!!!!!!!

We should get together and put the poems to music,

Way to go Gemma!
Laura

Anonymous said...

those are really good gemma.
natalie

Emma said...

God, Gemma, when'd you get so good?

Gemma said...

thanks guys!

Gemma said...

Hey, Emm you knows you is better than me at it!