Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Balance
I wish I could have a balance in my life where I enjoy everything. Not that it is superb or awesome and fun everyday but not that I'm super bored either. Right now I've stuck myself in the frame of mind and that's how things are anyway that I'm bored all week and I greatly look forward to weekends and times when something big is going down. I don't like living like this. Rather than being less than happy most of the time and experience occasions that I've really been looking forward to and I have a great time that seem to end right away, I want to balance it out and be happy all the time and even if that meant no big happy exciting days I wouldn't mind. Of course this can't really happen but at least I can try to get out of the boredom mindset.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Mr. V and Mr. C's classes gave something to look forward to. I loved going to school. Everyday.
the world is getting pretty boring. everyone says that your when you're a kid, it is the great golden years of your life, that it's the most fun you'll have. so far, i'm working on finding that fun.
natalie
Natalie took the words out of my mouth.
I agree Eric. I have to emphasize lovED. Notice the ED. I like school now and all, sure, but it just isn't the same. Their aren't any surpirses. It's all the same, boring routine.
I'm also bummed because I got a C on my math test.
Laura
I miss Mr.C.
Eric you're right eric that's it exactly. I miss their lessons.
OK well I'm not as bored anymore. athough I am not challenged enough in humanities, Mrs. Myers gave us an essay on tom the turkey. WE DID THAT IN THIRD GRADE!!! I mean really.
Without Mr. C and Mr. V I feel as though I'm not learning as much(and I'm probably right, I'm not learning as much!)
Post a Comment