Friday, September 14, 2007

I Needed the Weekend All Week

I have been looking forward to the weekend all week. I'm getting tired and bored with school and because of cross county I have no time to play around after school, only do my homework and eat. I soooooo happy that it's friday. Monk and Phsyc are on in a couple ours I'm going out to dinner with my mom spencer and my grandparents who came back up this weekend. I know you're thinking weren't they just here? Well they're here for my mom's birthday and my grandpa used to be in a band that is now haveing a reunion, he plays trombone. Anyway were going to be celebrating my mom's birthday all weekend and right now I gotta go 'cause we're going out to dinner.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had fun!!
Tlak to you tomorrow!

did I spell that right?

Laura

Guess what??? I SIT NEXT TO YOU THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

No, I'm not talking about "tlak",that was a typo, I mean tomorrow.
Laura

Gemma said...

heh heh heh...yay....

YAY!

Anonymous said...

yay what?
Laura

Gemma said...

yay I get sit next to you! why you miss school today(Wednesday)? Also I think I got Joel's cold.

Anonymous said...

yessss.... his COOOLLD.....(teehee)

I have a sinus infection. I should be back tomorrow.
Laura