Sunday, August 8, 2010

Okay I Lied

I don't feel like posting much else about our vacation in England! And I was going to post some footage taken during the trip, but I can't seem to get the video in a format I can edit.. So that's not happening either! Darn. (I'm sure you don't mind) So instead I'll just show you this picture(that I took on my cellphone! I'm surprised at the quality.. I thought it would be much worse):

...pretzel m&m's! Because my mom and I kept seeing them advertised but couldn't find them in any stores.. until yesterday when we were at kroger! Now that I've tried them I can say that they are good. Not AMAZING or anything, but yummy for sure.

My second point in this post is that if you happen to be a visitor of this FANTASTIC PILLAR OF NONFICTION INTERNET LITERATURE then you should leave a comment on this post! If you want to. Don't have to. I'm just wondering who's around! :]

4 comments:

Emma said...

DEVOTED FOLLOWER OF THIS FANTASTIC PILLAR OF NONFICTION INTERNET LITERATURE.

That should be a bumper sticker.

Sophia said...

*see Emma's comment* :)

Laura said...

Ditto that.

Gemma said...

teehee :]