We got our English money! Pounds!
Isn't it pretty?? And they're different sizes! I think that makes so much sense! Our money is boring. Did you know in Australia their money is apparently made out of a polymer/plastic?
Anyway here's a video I found when I was browsing and looking up the song Supermassive Black Hole because it is a good song and I realized I somehow don't have it in my massive collection of music when I thought I did.
This is definitely a different style than the original song by Muse, but I like it ^_^
7 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE the song! I've never heard it before! I also very much enjoy your "RANDOM QUOTE STUFF!"
American money is made from linen!
Agreed, and thank you Emma. :P And Laura, that is exactly what my mom told me in response xD Frankly, I find linen to be unexciting!
Down with linen! Down with linen!
Down with paper. Down with paper.
Us linen supporters have no need for exclamation points to add emphasis to our protest.
I. LIKE. TO. ADD! EMPHASIS. VIA CAPS. AND. LOTS OF! PUNCTUATION. Also, I don't know why this reminds me, but turn a book upside down and, depending on the font, it'll look like some weird foreign language. Pretty crazy. I keep doing this with whatever book I happen to be reading and it never fails to fascinate me...
Post a Comment