Monday, April 20, 2009

Don't Wake Me Up

I absolutely adore days like this. It's sunny, cool but not freezing, and it rains a little every so often. Everything just seems so bright and fresh. Tomorrow we have an away meet for the rest of the team that didn't go to the meet for varsity today. Fun!
I have homework to get to now. Math test tomorrow. Sigh* I need a nap.
This morning around 5:15(I normally get up around 7) the back door blew open and set off the alarm. I was pretty disoriented and in a half awake half asleep sort of state. I'm not exactly sure why, but for some reason I was wondering how we would know what time to go to school since we got up at the wrong time. Anyway, I did kinda get back to sleep. But I am now tired, missing that hour of sleep I lost. I can't wait till the summer. I love weekends and their leisure so much, but they pass far too quickly.

No comments: