Monday, April 13, 2009

And Here We Are Again

These are the major topics in my mind as of late:
Home again. School. Friends. National Junior Honor Society. Track. Milk. Tired. Lather, Rinse, Repeat.
Soon, I hope to empty that mix and replace it with:
Summer. Home. Art lessons. Vocal lessons. Swim. Run. Walk. Freedom. Friends. Poetry. Rollerblading. Winston. Sewing. Etc.

Seven more weeks of school now, I can do this. Hopefully. I can hardly believe it's the 4rth quarter already. I mean, I guess I'm getting ahead of myself here, we're not really that close yet, but even the thought of summer is extremely comforting. It's only, what 30 or so actual days of school? I'm fairly excited because I'm planning on taking art lessons and vocal lessons this summer! :) Just once a week, it'll be nice to add a little commitment to my summer.

On another note, I have lots of math homework and I need to practice my band. I'm also illustrating a children's book for Spencer that he has to do for English. Yep, spring break is definitely over.

No comments: