Tuesday, August 21, 2007

School

I'm sorry I haven't posted but after what happened andthe beginning of school I just haven't had time. I have had a really great start of school. The first day was kinda boring though. Anyway I just got a letter about Cotillion and they have 30 girls and only 21 boys that means we need only 9 more sixth grade boys. So eric if you know of the guys who might want to do Cotillion tell them. So otherwise that's it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not doing it. i didn't sign up.
(I wish I did)
Laura

Gemma said...

you still can I think

Gemma said...

Laura, you do not wish you did! Trust me, it was awful! Okay not awful but it was not what I thought it would be. I might do it again our last year of clay though because that grade is when they do etiquette(did I spell that right?) and dining. So you get to go and eat dinner each night you have it. That sounded kinda like fun.