Thursday, August 9, 2007

Blah Blah Boring

I'm bored. I have nothing to write about other than school coming up soon. I am getting more and more nervous...and excited. I'm bored. And tired. See I posted Laura.... anyway. it's real late. I'm tired.
. . . . . . . . . . . . *sniffle*sniff*yaaawn*SNAAAGH*SNORE!* . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . .gnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. . .

*drip* *drrip* *drrrrip* ... .. ... .. ... .... .. ... .... *plop* *snooooore!* *sssssnnnogh* *ssssnnnogh*

*plop* *plop* ............ gnaaaaaaahhh*. . . *sniffle*... gasp! *choke* choke* . . . I'm up! I'm up! Who?! What!? Where?! HUH?!?! ... ... .. .. .... oh.. ... .. ...sorry I fell aslee- wait a sec is that...ewww! I guess I was slobbering drool on the computer.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was only 9 o'clock when you posted. I need to go to bed to.
Laura

Emma said...

Nice sound effects, Gemma.

Anonymous said...

onomatopoeia, emma.
Laura

Eric said...

That was an awesome post.

Gemma said...

yay for sized lettering and typed sounds!

Anonymous said...

onomatopoeia!!!!!
Laura

Anonymous said...

Keep blogging...

Gemma said...

kk. anonymous who? laura? emma?mitch? sheen? sasha? cuz kelsey? eric? aaron?

Gemma said...

I believe the listing of people was to get anonymous to tell me who it is. Maybe I named them? Whatever.

Gemma said...

never mind it's prolly laura pooh on you laura and your lack of written name!!!