I wanted you guys to be able to see this because I'm very proud of it. This is a picture I sketched of a white tiger. I did not trace, it was done free hand looking at apicture on google. After a while I stopped looking at the google pic and did the markings and so on on my own.
Also I did draw it the same as the picture but some setting on my scanner changed and now it only shows the top thin half of the picture.

5 comments:
Wow. That's really good, Gemma!
Good job! YOu should go to hobby lobby. They have a lot of drawing pencils and charcoal and stuff. Looks great!
laura
That's awesome!
thank you thank you. I'm just really proud of it. Oh ya did you guys know sasha got a dog? His name is quincy and he's cute as a button! he's half shitzu too so , eric, he looks like flick. the other half is terrier so he's real skinny.
AWW!!!!
Laura
Post a Comment