Friday, June 22, 2007

Ebay Addiction

This is just a tiny update I know but it's what you're gonna get because I haven't had a 'ton' of interesting stuff happen to me. Well now that that has been covered lets get down to the point. I now have an addiction to ebay. I'm pretty sure because every time I get on the comeputer I check the lowest priced things I want to buy on ebay. And sure thats fine but I check back all the time. It's pretty fun though because there is so much cool stuff you can find on there. Well thats it. Oh oh oh ya . I forgot to mention two other short things. This morning my mom and I went to the Farmers market. If haven't heard of it well it's a bunch of tables all with coverings/tent thingies. They are grouped in rows that you can walk along to look at what everyone has in store. At each of the tables the seller sets up their wares. Everything there has to do with homemade stuff mostly food but also some lotions, soaps, and candles. I love the whole atosphere of the place and I always enjoy going. This year we bought a blueberry pie, a mini angel food cake, some salsa dip, and two tomatoes. The one other thing I need to say is that today I'm going to clean out my dresser drawer and my closets. All of which are filled with stuff and it is going to take forever! ...or at least the whole weekend..or week. .. ... .. I'll get back to you on it later in the day once we, my mom and I, have gotten started.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very interesting...

Laura

Anonymous said...

you need to post on the one would you rather blog.
Laura