Sunday, May 27, 2007

Snazzy

SO! Do you guys like the new title? (special thanks to Laura!) I am really glad to have found it. I am also very exited for, if you haven't noticed(although you should have noticed unless you're some odd unaware colorblind monkey), my new backround template! I think it's pretty snazzy! I want your opinions ok?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It rocks! I like it (even though I think it is better viewed by odd unaware colorblind monkeys).

funfulemma22

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! YOur welcome! I like the new look!

Laura

Anonymous said...

P.S. (in a very snooty way) Laura didn't say 'Road Trip' or 'The ride of my life'...she said 'along for the ride'

funfulemma22

Gemma said...

Yes it was altered. She still helped with the idea.

Anonymous said...

You should blog again, Gemma. I realize that it's only been three days, but my life is hanging on your every word.

funfulemma22

Anonymous said...

Amen.
Laura

Gemma said...

Whoa!

Sure

Okay

A few blog posts comin' rite up!

Gemma said...

Okay! And now the blog is Apple Pi. I think it fits it better, note the web address. (I don't understand why I didn't think of something similar to the address in the first place.)