Tuesday, May 15, 2007
I Got Sick...Again
Recently I have gotten sick and thrown up quite often. I get this terrible headache, I then feel woozy and nauseous, and then I puke. I always know if I'm sick and when I'm going to barf because I get all nervous and sweaty like I do if I'm late finishing a project and more saliva than usual is created in my mouth and the saliva taste very different as if it is a taste telling my body to go spew. Anyway I got sick at school during art class and unfortunately some of the throw up got in my hair. As I was leaning over I sorta puked on the sides. Ew. Now I smell like barf. So because of this I had to go home. These barfing incidents have happened before. For instance my school did Jump Rope for Heart and one the day we did it after the jump roping I puked. Fairly recently my grade was going on a trip to the local art museum. I got sick the night before and puked again...and again...and again. That time it was a higher case because it lasted longer thus my head hurt more and thus causing me to throw up...more. The school nurse was talking to my mom about it and they think I may be getting migraines and the migraines are causing me to barfola. But I'm okay. Although I'm hoping it won't this will probably happen again. Oh and don't forget to post ideas for my blog name!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Gemma, you can really paint a pleasant picture in my head. I haven't gotten throw-up sick in approximately five years, so I don't have much of an idea of what you're talking about. Anyways, I'm glad you're feeling better and thanks for that wonderful image.
By the way, another name idea is 'Energia de la Muchacha', which is 'Power of the Girl' in English.
funfulemma22
Or you could do somthn' in french.
Laura
PS. I have it now. I haven't barfed yet.
u sure?
whadda ya mean?
Laura
I mean if emmais sure energia de la muchacha really means power of the girl
Yes, I am sure. Look it up (in spanish)
-funfulemma22
Post a Comment