Saturday, April 14, 2007

Garlic Mustard?

I've been pulling Garlic Mustard for the past hour. You may be thinking what is she talking about. Pulling mustard...and garlic, and what is she pulling it out of? Well for one thing I'm not talking about the foods I'm talking about a plant! It has a mustardy garlicy smell to it thus it's name Garlic Mustard. It is a very invasive plant and it was really taking over this park area in a neighborhood so I signed up to help with a project where they were going to get rid of it. I signed up to work about 2 hours but thankfully it didn't take that long! By the time we were almost done it started raining adding to the already freezing temperatures! I am so glad to be warm again!

Here is a picture of it. Although it may look pretty it won't seems so nice when you have to pull it all up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

uhhhhhhhhhhh.....

We went to Kyle's soccer game today and at half time all the parents (from both teams) wereyelling to call the game.

It's the middle of April!!!!! WHY IS IT SO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD!

L

Gemma said...

But it's not cold! ...anymore