Sunday, January 21, 2007

IT IS FINALLY SNOWING!!!!!

YAY!!!! Where I live it has only snowed once this year and that was only a light dusting. Now it has finally started snowing!!! We have 1-3 inches and it has stopped snowing but many people are expecting some more! It is truly beautiful in my backyard right now with the snow covering everything in it's glory! I'm soooo glad it has finally snowed because I just don't know what I would do without it!!! I found it had snowed when my parents yelled up to see if I wanted to watch my dog playing in the snow, and of course I did...though I didn't quite believe that there really was snow! I knew it was supposed to snow but it wasn't supposed until a few more hours... I looked out my bedroom window and there it all was! ... Well, I'm off to put on some snow gear and maybe even make a snow fort!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

we were making a hill to surf down!
LE

Eric said...

I think you're about due for a new entry.

Anonymous said...

She is.
LE