Sunday, January 7, 2007

Hohum School!!!

Humph the winter holidays are over and so is my winter break. Which for me means it's back to school! I've really enjoyed tese past weeks off! I don'twant to ruin all the brain melting lazyness...but it must be done. I have no say in it anyway! Hopefully my teacher has cooked up some fun project or another to get everyone back on track. It would be hard without something fun and interesting to do. Boo hooo!!! Oh well at least I get to see all my friends again and soon it'll be Valentines Day which means....CAAAANDY!!!! yuuuummm tiny candy hearts jolly ranchers cupcakes tootsie rolls chocolate bars...yay* I'm getting beside myself...I wonder if we'll have a class Valentine Day party thing.... hope so it's something to look forward to at least... that and I believe it's only a 4 day week next week. Anyway happy end of the winter holidays!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahh.....The brain melting laziness....
LE