Friday, May 21, 2010

Go Nature!

I am going camping! Yes! Awesome! I enjoy camping.
Today is also Friday and I have only 3 days left of school!
Yay!
And I have a couple finals on Monday and Tuesday...
Not so yay.
But still, fun stuff. :P
We got our yearbooks todayyy! Lots and lots of signatures and fun times were had, and there are still more that I intend to acquire. :D
Oh my gosh, I just can't believe how much excitement and intensity is being packed into the next week of my life! Yeah! Well. I can believe it. But still! Oh my goodness, the crash that I will be having the second week of summer. I'll probably end up sleeping for a couple days straight. xD
Anyway, I'm leaving for TURKEY RUN now! to go CAMPING! er.. in about 10 minutes!
So this post is basically over...
Bye!

2 comments:

Emma said...

HAVE FUN NAME BUDDY!

Laura said...

Turkey Run is pretty :]