Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Whatever It Is It Can't Be Named

Yay February! Yay six more weeks of winter! Honestly though, how much indication is there to be had in the actions of a small furry creature the name of which I have trouble spelling? Not much. Still, I hope this winter season can continue its course. Maybe dump a bit more snow on us? I think we're supposed to get a bit this Friday. Joy!
It seems, among other things, I've noticed I write a lot about the weather. I guess it's just an important part of my wonderfully entertaining life. Ha. Maybe I just can't think of much to write about because my life is so BORING! My blog is not fun to read at all. It is SO lame and uninteresting. No one reads it. My life is a lie! This blog is a lie! Rawr. Heehee. Self deprecation. ;]

So.. Anyway, let's seeeee what has happened today... Among other things:
  • Emma came back to school after being sick for SO LONG (two days without Emma is too long ;] haha)
  • I had a doctor's appointment and went to Panera for lunch (a realization: I seem to have appointments during the school day on a fairly regular basis)
  • Sophia doubled over laughing at a comment I made and hit her head on my flute case! ..Sorry! xD
  • We had play practice after school! It wasn't too boring or anything. It actually went by pretty quickly.
  • Also, I laughed a lot today
And now I am eating slices of French baguette from Panera with peach jelly slathered on top, along with a pile of almonds and a glass of milk... My food choices aren't quite sophisticated, but they do taste yummy!

One more thing, like the picture? I can't remember if I've had this one up before or not.

3 comments:

Sophia said...

thank you. tell the whole wrld of my clumsiness. muchos gracias.

lol im kidding
its fine...and yes it was funny =D

Gemma said...

^_^ har har har ;P

Emma said...

You liar! I read your blog! And yes, two days without my shining presence is MUCH too long ;)