As you might be aware already. (note the date stamp above the title..) ;]
I'm sure everyone is extremely interested in my holidays and how they have been going! So, Christmas was fun with lots of good presents given and received on my part if I do say so myself. ^_^ I might have wished for a little more snow and a little less rain in the weather forecast though. But we have about an inch of the fluffy stuff now I think? Which is enough.. as much as I would enjoy a foot or more. ;P Winter, it demands snow. No snow, and my only enjoyment is lost as my face freezes off needlessly. I could just keep reiterating this but what use is there! I suppose there are a few aspects of freezing temperatures that can be useful even without snow. For instance, buckets of water+pavement=ice and FUN? or danger.. either way that's always worth a try. :P
So as I said before, today is the twenty-ninth! The new year is swiftly approaching. Gasp! Are we all ready?
Anyone have any resolutions prepared? Mine may regard:
- Eating healthier and exercising regularly. (my perpetual chocolate high has gone on long enough!)
- Reading more. I need to make a list of novels I want to read... and then read them :D
- Finding the time to paint or draw or sew or express my creativity somehow and using it.
- Being kind to all people! Just kidding, I do that already right?
- Posting. Regularly? Yes that might be a good idea. And finding entertaining things to write about.
- Improving my writing SKILLZ so that these coming posts might actually be interesting.. ;P
- Coming up with ways to express feeling besides using smiley faces.. on which I have become heavily dependent.. but what else is there?! Cleverly constructed phrases? psshhh. scoff* perhaps..
1 comment:
Awwww Gemma I love you! Your blog is so fun to read, you write like exactly how you talk :D
Post a Comment