Friday, May 8, 2009
You Want Toast With That?
Well, I'm off to go camping in half an hour. We're going to this weekend camp thing along with some other girls in my Girl Scout troop. I hope it doesn't rain, or if it does may it happen overnight. I'm looking forward to going because we're doing this up in the air rope obstacle course thing, so that should be fun. I'll be sure to post how everything turns out when we get back. Which, by the way, we get back on Mother's Day unfortunately so my mom will have to wait till next weekend for breakfast in bed. In other news, I have a band concert coming up this Tuesday. Also, track is over. I don't miss it all too much. Anyway, I've got to go help in loading the car now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment