Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My Grandma

My Grandma took a trip to Mexico for a couple days. She went rappeling on 11 Zip Lines in Mexico going across 100 to 600 feet canyons that were 150 to 800 feet deep. NOT A TIME TO LOOK DOWN!!! Here are some pics.











I wouldn't have the guts!






















This one is kind of a funny story. She and her group were supposed to get down to a big flat rock in the water for them to rest on, but when she got there she knocked into everyone and fell in the water.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's your GRANDMA!?

Laura

Gemma said...

yes...why?

Anonymous said...

She doesn't look anything like my grandmas.
Laura

Gemma said...

o.

Gemma said...

Sigh* I love my g'ma, I feel so lucky to haveher and my g'pa as g'parents, also my granny and pa too, they are also cool. =D