Sunday, March 25, 2007
Virtual Pets
Aren't my virtual pet things so cute? The little tab that says 'more' has play things to give to the little pets. It has been so nice out recently. Today especially, but I decided to take some time on the computer to post. I hope you like my little friends. Also the carnival was soo much fun. I'm not gonna be specific but my school has a carnival sort of thing where each classroom has a game and you need to get tickets to play the games and for each game you get a certain amount of carnival money. Later you can get a bunch of prizes when you cash in at the trading post. There were so many things to choose from. It was great. Well I will now leave you to play with my pets if you haven't already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ADorable!
L
Post a Comment