Saturday, February 24, 2007

I'm not being very up to date...

I should be keeping up to date better on my blog...it's just that what with school and so on I'm booked. Right now big things are that I'm in Chicago for the weekend because my cousin is getting married. Which means much cheek pinching and hugs from aunts and uncles. It's been fun...so... That's about it....I know not much but my life has been pretty simple.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky! I'm sittn' at home in the good ol' place we live in. I think its called a house. You never can be sure with those things, Gem.

:)

LE

Eric said...

You still aren't keepin' up, Gemmer. Well, I probably shouldn't be talking....

Gemma said...

MY NAME IS NOT GEMMER! I swear next person to call me that gets whapped in the head!!! It's been more than a year!! GIVE IT UP! =P